ABL services are now being provided by Molecular Graphics and Modeling Laboratory
The Applied Bioinformatics Lab (ABL) is a research-oriented service laboratory providing advanced and comprehensive informatics support to the research community. Currently ABL services include:
- Data analysis and mining in proteomics, genomics and chemistry;
- Systems biology approaches such as pathway, network and interaction analyses;
- Large scale statistical and machine learning studies;
- Protein structure, function and stability prediction, sequence and domain analyses;
- Design and implementation of relational databases and software programs;
- Consultation on experimental design involving data acquisition, management and analysis;
- Report, grant, and manuscript preparation.
Services are provided in the form of fee-based consultation for well defined informatics analysis, or collaborative projects for those requiring longer-term commitment of time and effort. We also provide workshops and one-to-one sessions for training in software programming and data analysis. We constantly explore new informatics areas and building new capacities based on scientific trends and local needs.